A vertical with elegant styling and superior performance
The Baldwin B342 is a decorator-style console model that has consistently remained one of the company’s most popular models ever since its introduction in 1936. The scale design of Baldwin’s lifestyle consoles is based on more than 100 years of quality piano construction methods, offering classic styling and excellent performance while fitting perfectly into any décor. The B342 also delivers all the high-quality features and superior tone expected from a Baldwin piano. Its unique design features a soundboard and rib material made from spruce, and a precision notched bridge made from hard rock maple.
The most responsive touch
The carefully designed geometry of the B342’s Full Blow™ Direct Stealth Action delivers an exceptionally responsive touch. The keys are also made from solid spruce and are individually weighted. All of the corners of the keys are rounded and polished for an elegant, sophisticated look. The keys are also covered with a special coating that resists stains and chipping. The multi-ply pinblock is a variation of the one from Baldwin’s legendary concert grand pianos, and is constructed from premium hard rock maple and delivers unmatched tuning stability. Whether you’re a student, teacher or professional, the highly responsive action and note-for-note clarity of the B342 makes it a natural – and desirable – choice for players of all levels.
The B342 is available in Satin Mahogany finish.
- Height: 43.5"
- Width: 57.25"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Hammers: 100% Virgin Wool
- Speaking Length: 44.12"
- Soundboard Material: Spruce
- Soundboard Area: 1,886 sq. in.
- Bridge Material: Hard Maple and Beech
- Bridge Design: Precision notched by hand
- Rib Material: Spruce
- Action Material: European-imported hornbeam
- Key Material: Spruce, individually weighted
- KeyBed: Multi-laminated Birch and Spruce
- Pedals: Sustain, Bass Sustain, Soft
- Quiet Play Feature: Mute rail lever with stop position
- Fallboard: Fold-down type Fallboard
- Back Frame Material: Spruce
- Plate: Cast iron
- Pinblock Material: 19-ply laminated hard maple
- Tuning Pins: Nickel-plated cut thread
- Warranty: 10 Years (parts and labor)
- Comprehensive preparation including detailed regulation, voicing, and tuning by expert PianoCraft technicians.
- Matching bench
- 2 FREE follow up tuning visits
- FREE 10 Year PianoCraft Warranty in addition to the factory warranty
- 100% Trade-In/Trade-Up Guarantee
- Professional delivery and setup (pickup of trade-in piano)