It takes centuries of tradition and constant refinement in the piano-making craft to produce an instrument with such magnificent acoustic properties. The G – 132 looks like an upright but sounds like a grand piano.
- Height: 52"
- Width: 61.5"
- Depth: 26"
- Weight: 650 lbs
- Soundboard: Hand-selected high-altitude 150-year old Mountain Spruce
- Bridges: 15-layer laminated European Red Beech
- Keys: Hand-selected Mountain Spruce
- Plate: Cast GG20 grey iron
- Frame: Patented 'Star-Shaped' Design in European Red Beech
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty