The most delicate pianissimo and the most powerful fortissimo. Every facet of the dynamic spectrum can be perfectly expressed on the G – 225. Its sound fills medium-sized halls and conservatories, opera houses and large salons. The G – 225 results from centuries of experience, intense research and close consultation with music teachers, pianists and acoustic experts.
- Length: 7'4"
- Width: 60.25"
- Height: 40"
- Weight: 882 lbs.
- Soundboard: Hand-selected high-altitude 150-year old Mountain Spruce
- Bridges: 15-layer laminated European Red Beech
- Keys: Hand-selected Mountain Spruce
- Plate: Cast GG20 grey iron
- Frame: European Red Beech
- Warranty: 5-year limited factory warranty
- Comprehensive preparation including detailed regulation, voicing, and tuning by expert PianoCraft technicians.
- Matching bench
- 2 FREE follow up tuning visits
- FREE 10 Year PianoCraft Warranty in addition to the factory warranty
- 100% Trade-In/Trade-Up Guarantee
- Professional delivery and setup (pickup of trade-in piano)